Tellico 2.3.6 is available.
- Added simple importer for CIW files from ISI.
- Added data sources for IMDb in French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Portuguese.
- Added API data source for Hathitrust.
- Added API data sources for Allocine, ScreenRush, FilmStarts, SensaCine and Beyazperde.
- Added API data source for Springer Link.
- Added API data source for Microsoft Academic Search.
- Updated KDE library dependency so Tellico works with KDE 4.4 and KDE 4.5 again.
- Fixed an intermittent crash when entering multiple ISBN values in search.
- Improved Amazon search for US UPC values from non-UPC sites.
- Fixed formatting bugs in IBS.it search.
- Fixed a bug for saving images when using a local image directory (Bug 299130).
- Fixed a bug with loading images from Google Book Search (Bug 299789).
Update: While the code compiles fine on KDE 4.5, it looks like there's a documentation incompatibility. You might need to edit the doc/CMakeLists.txt file and remove the line for Portuguese (pt) translation if you have problems compiling with KDE 4.4 or 4.5.
Tellico 2.3.5 is available.
- Added Amazon.com data sources for China, Spain, and Italy.
- Added filter rules for dates before and after.
- Updated GCstar exporter to include images.
- Updated Discogs fetcher to use API v2.
- Updated Wine.com fetcher to use API v2.
- Updated fetcher for Allocine.fr.
- Fixed bug that always showed checkmark for boolean field values (Bug 283444).
- Fixed importing of multi-line notes from Alexandria (Bug 289022).
- Fixed bug with merging entries (Bug 289346).
- Fixed bug with Cancel not working in the Entry Merge dialog.
- Fixed broken script for searching Dark Horse Comics.
- Fixed a crashing bug when using the scanner dialog.
- Improved support for importing movies and music from Delicious Library.
Update: I didn't realize that I had added code to Tellico that effectively raised the minimum KDE version to 4.6. I didn't intend to do that. If you want to compile on KDE versions earlier than 4.6, please grab this patch.
Tellico 2.3.4 is available.
- Added data sources for Google Book Search and MovieMeter.nl.
- Added capability for searching French, Spanish, and German data from TheMovieDB.org.
- Added importer for Goodreads collection.
- Added icon cache for improved performance with large images (Patch from Pedro Miguel Carvalho, Bug: 272583)
- Added UI controls for changing icon size (Patch from Pedro Miguel Carvalho, Bug: 250907).
- Added shortcut keys for showing full-screen and hiding menubar (Patch from Pedro Miguel Carvalho, Bug: 251157).
- Fixed bug with image link in Tri-Column report template (Bug: 272744)
- Fixed crashing bug with CSV importer and changing delimiters
- Fixed bug in year from Douban.com data source
- Fixed TMDB search for multiple person results
- Updated filter rules to match against values without diacritics for "Contains" criteria (Bug: 222400)
- Fixed showing a doubled filter count (Bug: 281082)
- Fixed bug when editing month in the date widget in KDE 4.7 (Bug: 281365)
This is the first release I've made from the git tree, using the releaseme tool. So please let me know if there are packaging issues.
Update: Compilation fails using KDE 4.7 when the kdepimlibs library is not installed. Since kdepimlibs is supposed to be optional, this patch is needed for compilation.
Tellico 2.3.3 is available.
- Added data sources for Filmaster and Douban.
- Added capability for importing ADS format from z39.50 sources.
- Added check for duplicate Bibtex keys (Bug: 245225)
- Added manga search for AnimeNfo.com.
- Improved performance for loading and sorting large collections.
- Fixed parsing bug for some IMDb results (Bug: 262036)
- Fixed parsing bug for empty table values (Bug: 261108)
- Fixed parsing bug with AnimeNfo.com results.
- Fixed bug when editing existing filters (Bug: 268829)
- Fixed crashing bug for editing some values (Bug: 269044)
- Fixed bug with loans not being updated for removed entries (Bug: 270129)
- Fixed build for Linux kernel 2.6.38+ when using newer libv4l library.
- Fixed build with GCC 4.6.
This is likely to be the last release using KDE's subversion repository. Tellico will follow the lead of many other KDE-related projects and move to KDE's git infrastructure shortly.
The Tellico development team, namely me, is happy to announce that version 2.3.2 is available from the download page. Tellico 2.3.2 includes several bug fixes, among them:
- Fixed bug with list view settings not being saved between sessions (Bug 256373)
- Fixed bug with updating groups for derived values (Bug 256374)
- Made Nepomuk support optional
- Added cover art support for MusicBrainz source
- Fixed Google Scholar data source to properly fetch Bibtex
- Fixed bug with FreeDB results not using track artists (Bug 258541)
- Fixed bug with importing Bibtex file with keyword and keywords fields (Bug 258269)
- Fixed sorting multiple numeric values in column view
- Fixed sorting for numeric values in group view
- Updated Allocine script to version 0.7.3 (Bug 258281)
- Updated Bibtex importer to translate non-breaking spaces
I'm proud to announce the release of Tellico 2.3.1, with a number of bug fixes and a few improvements. My thanks go to everyone who has helped with the bug reporting and translating!
Get it from the Downloads page.
- Fixed the Edit Dialog to have consistent behavior when discarding edits (Bug 255938).
- Fixed issue in Italian translation that caused an error for HTML export (Bug 254863).
- Updated the IMDb search for new layout (Bug 253549).
- Updated Freebase search for new music schema.
- Changed HTML output for URL fields to truncate link text (Bug 250880).
- Improved the matching algorithm for updating entries when multiple good matches exist (Bug 250886).
- Fixed crash with searching z39.50 servers (Bug 250795).
- Updated GCstar plugin reader to use a separate thread for speed and robustness.
- Improved GCstar import and export for wine and comic book collections.
- Fixed bug with adding new fields during CSV import.
- Updated the DTD to match recent changes in collection fields.
- Fixed filter view to apply filter when item is selected (Bug 248657).
- Updated the export dialog to allow limiting the number of exported fields (Bug 246390).
- Added data source for searching DVDFr.com.
- Added options in the CSV importer and exporter to read and control table delimiters.
- Increased the maximum visible cover icon size to 256 pixels.
Tellico 2.3 is available. This is the longest list of new features and bug fixes that I've had in a while. Using KDE's bugzilla has really been helping me track issues.
- Added data sources for OpenLibrary and Freebase. Both require the QJson library.
- Added new fetcher for combining results from multiple sources
- Added filter for collection type to data source list
- Added clear button for rating widget (Bug: 227982)
- Changed Amazon Japan video search to include DVDs
- Added Dewey Decimal and LoC Classification to z3950 MODS import.
- Changed entry ID values to start with 1 instead of 0
- Fixed sorting by rating when rating has double digits (Bug: 246202)
- Fixed IMDb matching on partial titles (Bug: 245665)
- Fixed IMDb fetching of audio track and color (Bug: 244159)
- Fixed metadata import for file listing
- Updated BoardGameGeek fetcher for new API
- Updated Allocine fetcher for new website format (Bug: 235901)
- Fixed crashing bug for loading images whose size exceeded the cache size
- Control characters are now stripped from all text files on import (Bug: 231302)
- Fixed selection bug when duplicating an entry (Bug: 231125)
- Fixed crash in exporting HTML for collections with no grouping field (Bug: 231302)
- Fixed bug that showed info dialog multiple times when changing image location
- Fixed crash in CSV importer
- Fixed copy/paste for the entry view (Bug: 224580)
- Fixed paragraph fields to show HTML code in the editor dialog
Tellico version 2.2 is available.
- Enabled KOrganizer integration for adding loans to calendar (kdepimlibs required).
- Enabled KAddressBook integration for adding borrowers from the address book (kdepimlibs required).
- Improved performance for modifying many entries at once.
- Added data source for Giant Bomb.
- Added data source for The Movie DB.
- Updated CrossRef data source to allow authentication via email only (Bug #224619).
- Added option for disabling webcam support.
- Fixed some hyphenation issues for 978 ISBN values.
- Fixed bug in en_GB translation that affected file selection.
- Fixed adding "link-only" files (Bug #220645).
- Fixed Discogs track download and title search.
- Fixed setting correct permissions of backup file (Bug #219259).
- Fixed formatting of multiple people with auto-formatting (Bug #219268).
- Fixed updating from Amazon to include book title or album title in search.
- Fixed crashing bug for sorting during HTML export.
- Fixed multiple selection in entry view (Bug #216122).
Tellico 2.1.1, codenamed "Thanksgiving Travel", is available for download. Version 2.1.1 is a bug-fix release, and all users are encouraged to upgrade since there is a data loss bug in previous versions, related to loans and filters.
- Fixed bug that kept filters and loans for being saved in some circumstances (Bug 214672).
- Fixed crashing bug related to column sorting (Bug 214661).
- Fixed crashing bug related to formatting table values.
- Added sorting in search results dialog (Bug 214523).
- Fixed sorting in list view when auto-formatting is changed.
- Fixed webcam preview window to appear only for ISBN and EAN searches.
- Updated allocine search script to version 0.7.
- Fixed sorting in the icon view.
- Updated IMDB search to include director and writer.
- Fixed Polish ISBN formatting (Bug 215411).
Tellico 2.1, codenamed "Cincinnati Return", is available for download. Changes since version 2.0 include:
- Added data source for searching Wine.com.
- Added PAM/PRISM translator for SRU fetcher.
- Changed Amazon and Crossref data sources to store passwords locally instead of in the KWallet.
- Updated GCstar importing for video games and board games.
- Added feature for exporting to GCstar format.
- Updated ISBNdb and Discogs data sources to allow user access keys.
- Fixed crashing bug with HTML export.
- Fixed bug with auto-formatting for titles and names in the list view.
- Fixed bug with saving and reloading view settings.
- Fixed crashing bug when filtering entry with empty title.
- Fixed compilation with KDE 4.1.
- Fixed grouping to show empty groups.
- Fixed filter updating after editing an entry.
- Fixed bug with using multiple values in table columns.