Tellico is a software application for organizing your collections. It provides default templates for books, bibliographies, videos, music, video games, coins, stamps, trading cards, comic books, and wines. You can also create your own custom collection of anything you like!
Tellico allows you to enter your collection in a catalogue database, saving many different properties like title, author, etc. Different views of your collection can be shown, such as grouped entries together by specific fields or showing values in a column format, for sorting or filtering. Individual entries can be shown with various templates. The entry editor is a dialog box where manual data entry can be made. Check out the screenshots.
Tellico uses many of the KDE Frameworks libraries and keeps things simple, so no database server is needed. The data is saved in XML, a text format which makes for easy parsing, portability, and styling. It will run on any platform which KDE supports, most commonly Linux. Tellico is licensed under the GNU General Public License, giving you the freedom to modify and distribute the source code.
If you download Tellico and like it, do let me know. I’m happy to try to accommodate any suggestions. If you have translation updates, please pass them along to the KDE translation teams. Tellico is a hobby for me, and it is released without any guarantees or warranties. It may crash a lot for you, it may not do anything that you find useful.
- Supports default collections of books, bibliographic entries, videos, music, video games, comic books, coins, stamps, trading cards, wines, board games, and file catalogs
- Supports user-defined custom collections for any item type
- Supports any number of user-defined fields, of several different types: text, paragraph, list, checkbox, number, URL, date, images, and combinations
- Handles entries with multiple authors, genres, keywords, etc
- Automatically formats titles and names
- Supports collection searching and view filtering
- Sorts and groups collection entries by various properties
- Imports MODS, Bibtex, RIS, CSV, PDF metadata, and many other formats
- Exports to Bibtex, ONIX, CSV, HTML, and other formats
- Includes translations for many languages
- Imports book, music, movie and other information directly from many data sources
- Imports CDDB data for cataloging audio CDs
- Scans and imports audio file collections, such as mp3 or ogg
- Allows customizable entry templates through XSL