Tellico 2.3.1 Released
I'm proud to announce the release of Tellico 2.3.1, with a number of bug fixes and a few improvements. My thanks go to everyone who has helped with the bug reporting and translating!
Get it from the Downloads page.
- Fixed the Edit Dialog to have consistent behavior when discarding edits (Bug 255938).
- Fixed issue in Italian translation that caused an error for HTML export (Bug 254863).
- Updated the IMDb search for new layout (Bug 253549).
- Updated Freebase search for new music schema.
- Changed HTML output for URL fields to truncate link text (Bug 250880).
- Improved the matching algorithm for updating entries when multiple good matches exist (Bug 250886).
- Fixed crash with searching z39.50 servers (Bug 250795).
- Updated GCstar plugin reader to use a separate thread for speed and robustness.
- Improved GCstar import and export for wine and comic book collections.
- Fixed bug with adding new fields during CSV import.
- Updated the DTD to match recent changes in collection fields.
- Fixed filter view to apply filter when item is selected (Bug 248657).
- Updated the export dialog to allow limiting the number of exported fields (Bug 246390).
- Added data source for searching DVDFr.com.
- Added options in the CSV importer and exporter to read and control table delimiters.
- Increased the maximum visible cover icon size to 256 pixels.