I read in a post by Manton Reece about a recent IndieWeb pop-up session on personal libraries and publishing list of books you might be reading. Just in the interest of seeing what I could pull together quickly, I made
Using the KDE Craft build system, we have an experimental Tellico 3.4.4 installer for Microsoft Windows. Most of the basic functionality seems to work, though I’m sure there are aspects that don’t quite behave as expected. A few bugs have
Tellico 3.4.4 is available, with a few bug fixes. Notably, v3.4.3 introduced a potential data loss if your collection used unicode code points with surrogate pairs, such as emojis, which is fixed in 3.4.4. Improvements and Bug Fixes Fixed bug
Tellico 3.4.3 is available, with a few bug fixes. Features The kinopoisk.ru data source was updated (Bug 447435). The Album template was improved to account for possible changes in the Tracks field. Improvements and Bug Fixes Fixed bug with opening
Tellico 3.4.2 is available, with a new data source, several updated sources, and a few bug fixes. Features A new data source for RPGGeek was added. The TheTVDB data source was updated. The kino.de data source was updated. The IBS.it
Tellico 3.4.1 is available, with a new data source, several updated sources, and a few bug fixes. Features A new data source for TheTVDB was added. A new Year Distribution chart was added to the available reports. Improvements and Bug
Tellico 3.4 is available, with several new features, updated data sources, bug fixes and build changes. I’m excited about this release. It pulls together a few different things that I’d been working on. I’ve got a few more ideas about
Tellico 3.3.5 is available, with a few minor fixes. I expect to have version 3.4 ready in a week or so, but it has some build changes, and I wanted to make sure I had a final release from the
Tellico 3.3.4 is available, with a few minor fixes.
Tellico 3.3.3 is available, with a few minor fixes.