Tellico 2.3.4 Released
Tellico 2.3.4 is available.
- Added data sources for Google Book Search and MovieMeter.nl.
- Added capability for searching French, Spanish, and German data from TheMovieDB.org.
- Added importer for Goodreads collection.
- Added icon cache for improved performance with large images (Patch from Pedro Miguel Carvalho, Bug: 272583)
- Added UI controls for changing icon size (Patch from Pedro Miguel Carvalho, Bug: 250907).
- Added shortcut keys for showing full-screen and hiding menubar (Patch from Pedro Miguel Carvalho, Bug: 251157).
- Fixed bug with image link in Tri-Column report template (Bug: 272744)
- Fixed crashing bug with CSV importer and changing delimiters
- Fixed bug in year from Douban.com data source
- Fixed TMDB search for multiple person results
- Updated filter rules to match against values without diacritics for "Contains" criteria (Bug: 222400)
- Fixed showing a doubled filter count (Bug: 281082)
- Fixed bug when editing month in the date widget in KDE 4.7 (Bug: 281365)
This is the first release I've made from the git tree, using the releaseme tool. So please let me know if there are packaging issues.
Update: Compilation fails using KDE 4.7 when the kdepimlibs library is not installed. Since kdepimlibs is supposed to be optional, this patch is needed for compilation.