Tellico 2.3.5 Released
Tellico 2.3.5 is available.
- Added Amazon.com data sources for China, Spain, and Italy.
- Added filter rules for dates before and after.
- Updated GCstar exporter to include images.
- Updated Discogs fetcher to use API v2.
- Updated Wine.com fetcher to use API v2.
- Updated fetcher for Allocine.fr.
- Fixed bug that always showed checkmark for boolean field values (Bug 283444).
- Fixed importing of multi-line notes from Alexandria (Bug 289022).
- Fixed bug with merging entries (Bug 289346).
- Fixed bug with Cancel not working in the Entry Merge dialog.
- Fixed broken script for searching Dark Horse Comics.
- Fixed a crashing bug when using the scanner dialog.
- Improved support for importing movies and music from Delicious Library.
Update: I didn't realize that I had added code to Tellico that effectively raised the minimum KDE version to 4.6. I didn't intend to do that. If you want to compile on KDE versions earlier than 4.6, please grab this patch.