Tellico 2.0pre2 Released
- The dependency on the QCA2 library was removed. It is no longer necessary for running Amazon searches.
- Default fields for entry creation and modification date were added.
- The documentation was updated.
- A bug that caused a crash with some large images was fixed.
- HTML export was fixed to include correct image location.
- A crashing bug when creating loans was fixed.
- Saving the visible columns and ordering was fixed.
None of the UI strings or documentation will change before the release of version 2.0. The string freeze will last at least two weeks.
There are still some existing issues that have not been tracked down. In some cases, the text below the icons is truncated. There appears to be an issue with searching Amazon for some search terms, still undetermined.
Bang on it as much as you like, please backup your data. Send your issues to the mailing list.