Tellico 2.3.6 Released
Tellico 2.3.6 is available.
- Added simple importer for CIW files from ISI.
- Added data sources for IMDb in French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Portuguese.
- Added API data source for Hathitrust.
- Added API data sources for Allocine, ScreenRush, FilmStarts, SensaCine and Beyazperde.
- Added API data source for Springer Link.
- Added API data source for Microsoft Academic Search.
- Updated KDE library dependency so Tellico works with KDE 4.4 and KDE 4.5 again.
- Fixed an intermittent crash when entering multiple ISBN values in search.
- Improved Amazon search for US UPC values from non-UPC sites.
- Fixed formatting bugs in IBS.it search.
- Fixed a bug for saving images when using a local image directory (Bug 299130).
- Fixed a bug with loading images from Google Book Search (Bug 299789).
Update: While the code compiles fine on KDE 4.5, it looks like there's a documentation incompatibility. You might need to edit the doc/CMakeLists.txt file and remove the line for Portuguese (pt) translation if you have problems compiling with KDE 4.4 or 4.5.