Tellico 3.0 Beta 1 is Available
Tellico 2.9.91, a.k.a. "3.0 Beta 1" is available. This is a beta release, not ready for general use. It depend on Qt5 and many of the KDE Frameworks 5 libraries, including KDELibs4Support. If you're comfortable with self-compiling software and using beta-quality releases, you're welcome to give this a try and let me know of any problems.
The release mechanism has changed, along with a significant amount of the CMake code used for building. Everything seems to work on the KDE CI site, so I'm relatively sure it's buildable, but I'm looking for feedback from anyone who is willing.
As always, back up your data files, including images. Configuration information is automatically migrated from ~/.kde/share/apps/tellico to ~/.local/share/tellico (unless you're setting a different location through the XDG* variables).
Along with the change in platform version, other updates include:
- Removed the defunct Yahoo! data source
- Removed the defunct Citebase fetcher
- Removed the PilotDB exporter (!)
- Added support for user-defined SRU queries
- Switched to libdiscid for reading audio CD info
- Updated the internal libcsv version to 3.0.3
- Changed UI to include switchable view between icons and detailed list