Tellico 2.3.3 is available.Features
- Added data sources for Filmaster and Douban.
- Added capability for importing ADS format from z39.50 sources.
- Added check for duplicate Bibtex keys (Bug: 245225)
- Added manga search for AnimeNfo.com.
- Improved performance for loading and sorting large collections.
- Fixed parsing bug for some IMDb results (Bug: 262036)
- Fixed parsing bug for empty table values (Bug: 261108)
- Fixed parsing bug with AnimeNfo.com results.
- Fixed bug when editing existing filters (Bug: 268829)
- Fixed crashing bug for editing some values (Bug: 269044)
- Fixed bug with loans not being updated for removed entries (Bug: 270129)
- Fixed build for Linux kernel 2.6.38+ when using newer libv4l library.
- Fixed build with GCC 4.6.
This is likely to be the last release using KDE’s subversion repository. Tellico will follow the lead of many other KDE-related projects and move to KDE’s git infrastructure shortly.
Tellico 2.3.3 Released