Tellico 2.3 is available. This is the longest list of new features and bug fixes that I’ve had in a while. Using KDE’s bugzilla has really been helping me track issues.
- Added data sources for OpenLibrary and Freebase. Both require the QJson library.
- Added new fetcher for combining results from multiple sources
- Added filter for collection type to data source list
- Added clear button for rating widget (Bug: 227982)
- Changed Amazon Japan video search to include DVDs
- Added Dewey Decimal and LoC Classification to z3950 MODS import.
- Changed entry ID values to start with 1 instead of 0
- Fixed sorting by rating when rating has double digits (Bug: 246202)
- Fixed IMDb matching on partial titles (Bug: 245665)
- Fixed IMDb fetching of audio track and color (Bug: 244159)
- Fixed metadata import for file listing
- Updated BoardGameGeek fetcher for new API
- Updated Allocine fetcher for new website format (Bug: 235901)
- Fixed crashing bug for loading images whose size exceeded the cache size
- Control characters are now stripped from all text files on import (Bug: 231302)
- Fixed selection bug when duplicating an entry (Bug: 231125)
- Fixed crash in exporting HTML for collections with no grouping field (Bug: 231302)
- Fixed bug that showed info dialog multiple times when changing image location
- Fixed crash in CSV importer
- Fixed copy/paste for the entry view (Bug: 224580)
- Fixed paragraph fields to show HTML code in the editor dialog
Tellico 2.3 Released