Tellico 3.2 is available, with tweaks to the user interface, new data sources, some other improvements and bug fixes.
- Updated documentation.
- Added capability to dock collection views side-by-side.
- Improved speed when merging collections (Bug 349410).
- Added Moby Games data source.
- Added ComicVine data source.
- Updated Amazon data source to include localized data from Brazil, Australia, India, Mexico, and Turkey.
- Updated IGDB.com data source.
- Updated TheGamesDB.net data source (Bug 407811).
- Updated Visual Novel Database data source.
- Updated KinoPoisk.ru data source (Bug 403185).
- Fixed bug with setting IMDB rating in various locales (Bug 401894).
- Corrected server for National Library of Lithuania (Bug 404743).
- Don’t open a blank entry for editing when collection has not been saved (Bug 405191).
- Fix build against ICU 64.1 and later (Gentoo Bug 685460).
Please let me know of any comments or bugs.
Tellico 3.2 Released