Tellico 3.3 is available, with several updates to the data sources and a few bug fixes.
- Added new coin collection data source from Colnect.
- Updated GiantBomb data source.
- Updated IBS.it data source
- Updated kino.de data source.
- Updated Kinopoisk (КиноПоиск) data source.
- Updated Kino-Teatr (Кино-Театр) data source.
- Updated BiblioShare data source.
- Updated TheGamesDB data source.
- Updated Amazon data source. Access keys must be regenerated by users.
- Updated MobyGames data source.
- Improved z39.50 data source to allow separate character encoding for queries and responses (Bug 419670).
- Improved the audio file importing to include Album Artist (Bug 419348).
- Added PlayStation5 and Xbox Series X to recognized video game platforms.
- Fixed bug with writing invalid XML names (Bug 418067).
- Updated AlloCiné and MusicBrainz data sources to provide notification that user agents must be enabled (Bug 419309).
- Improved MobyGames data source to cache platform data, allow user selection of image size, pass through error messages, and use more efficient API calls (Bug 416718).
- Improved the ISO-5426 character converter.
- Updated python scripts to work in python2 or python3.
Tellico 3.3 Released