Tellico 2.1, codenamed “Cincinnati Return“, is available for download. Changes since version 2.0 include:
- Added data source for searching Wine.com.
- Added PAM/PRISM translator for SRU fetcher.
- Changed Amazon and Crossref data sources to store passwords locally instead of in the KWallet.
- Updated GCstar importing for video games and board games.
- Added feature for exporting to GCstar format.
- Updated ISBNdb and Discogs data sources to allow user access keys.
- Fixed crashing bug with HTML export.
- Fixed bug with auto-formatting for titles and names in the list view.
- Fixed bug with saving and reloading view settings.
- Fixed crashing bug when filtering entry with empty title.
- Fixed compilation with KDE 4.1.
- Fixed grouping to show empty groups.
- Fixed filter updating after editing an entry.
- Fixed bug with using multiple values in table columns.
Tellico 2.1 Released