Tellico 3.4.2 is available, with a new data source, several updated sources, and a few bug fixes.
- A new data source for RPGGeek was added.
- The TheTVDB data source was updated.
- The kino.de data source was updated.
- The IBS.it data source was updated.
- The kino-teatr data source was updated.
- The IMDb data source was updated.
- The BoardGameGeek data source now uses larger images, when configured.
- The TheMovieDB data source now allows user-entered language selection.
- The Discogs data source can now continue searches when more results are available.
- Context menu actions were added to copy and save images (Bug 443897).
- All entry and report templates were updated to HTML5.
- A DBUS command for importing PDF files was added.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Invalid XML characters are no longer saved and no longer break loading (Bug 443845).
- Recursive audio file metadata importing now works correctly and metadata import was expanded.
- Importing string macros from an empty bibtex file now works correctly (Bug 440652).
- Undo now works after appending a new collection.
- A crashing bug when importing some PDF files was fixed.
Please do let me know of any regressions in functionality, compilation problems, bugs in the behavior, or suggestions for improvement!